Latest Client Version: V14.1.0! Client Update Date: Sunday August 19th 2018
Latest update: 2-factor authentication. See post here - Latest update!
Next update(s): 1. Bank search button feature! 2. Skill cape update! 3. Tribal tiki armors!
Zen's tip, type command ::unstuck to return home from anywhere (Relog before using)!
Go Back >
Reload this Page Report a Player

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Shoutbox
Notice:
[14 December 2018 - 01:45 AM] itropic:

imback

[12 December 2018 - 01:29 AM] Zen:

Big work going on behind the scenes everyone! :)

[07 December 2018 - 01:57 AM] jorge:

:)

[23 November 2018 - 02:05 AM] Zen:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

[20 November 2018 - 04:13 AM] Zen:

Hey Black remote, I apologize for the inconvenience, but I cannot do any item refunds at this time. I appreciate you taking the time to ask me and answer my question.

[18 November 2018 - 11:59 PM] Black remote:

zen i got my rdi on white remote can u please put my zen items back on it?

[29 October 2018 - 10:56 AM] Zen:

Black what happened to your RDI?

[25 October 2018 - 11:26 AM] Black remote:

i need my rdi back

[25 October 2018 - 11:16 AM] Black remote:

yo zen

[19 October 2018 - 08:16 PM] Zen:

Like they say lil-trippin "Man's not hot", be sure to rest up, I hope you feel better soon!

[19 October 2018 - 04:04 PM] LilTrippin:

damn im fixing to call guinness becaause i think im the only person who can catch a cold while on vacation in florida

[19 October 2018 - 03:12 PM] Zen:

Hey Divine, I sent a message to you on Discord about plans for the future and this will definitely answer your question, please be sure to read it when you can :)

[19 October 2018 - 03:25 AM] Divine1:

Someone get on llf

[19 October 2018 - 03:21 AM] Divine1:

Why is no1 on . Lol

[07 October 2018 - 04:07 PM] Zen:

Just an update that sharing was able to get back on after a little help :) Glad to have helped you!

[07 October 2018 - 01:08 AM] Sharing:

hey zen i messaged u back on cord

[07 October 2018 - 12:31 AM] Zen:

Hey Sharing I messaged you on discord so I can assist you, please check it out!

[06 October 2018 - 11:55 PM] Sharing:

=[]

[06 October 2018 - 10:53 PM] Sharing:

dude i cant play anymore for some reason

[04 October 2018 - 08:11 PM] 1gp bank:

well helllo there sexy ppl

Report a Player Create a thread here to report another player [Forums or In Game]

• This topic is locked
    This topic is locked
Scammed at duel Arena by Zitay

nopk

nopk

• Pip
Default Scammed at duel Arena by Zitay - 16 August 2018 - 03:58 PM

Background:

Went to duel arena to stake

Asked zitay to use dds only and the first stake lost all my lavas in a fair fight.

The next fight, I rm zitay and he sees after 4 specs he is going to lose ( I had 56 hp, he had about 10ish)

He then proceeds to pull out lava whip to win duel.

I asked him after duel why he scammed me he agrees to rm.

I win the rematch and he says, "okay now its 1-1" counting his cheating ass win. Mind you, he would not put my items back in for the rematch (making this whole situation suspect as fuck).

As I had no other choice, I rematched him hoping I could win my items back from this scammer.

I lost, he takes my items, gg me.

In all, I've lost 6 korasis and 4 d capes to this scammer, deal with caution.

This is the interaction in chronological order.

aAJDDs7.png

MRL4Tb9.png

WJU3LLG.png

Yl3qeyk.png

6Cf5tFj.png

As you can see, I stated rules, he agreed, he acknowledges violating them, then extorts me. Then tells me to cry about it. My bank is probably over 20x what I've lost to him, but the principal is what matters to me most.

Zen

Zen

Owner

Default 16 August 2018 - 04:05 PM

To be fair you staked him after he “scammed you”, where as you should have reported him from the first time where he won with 10hp. If you got scammed once, the odds are well over 50% he will do it again and now think it’s okay because you knowingly are continuing.

All I can see making this better is the ability to check opponents inventory before dueling, so that will be the next update that will happen today.

nopk

nopk

• Pip
Default 16 August 2018 - 04:06 PM

To be fair you staked him after he “scammed you”, where as you should have reported him from the first time where he won with 10hp. If you got scammed once, the odds are well over 50% he will do it again and now think it’s okay because you knowingly are continuing.

All I can see making this better is the ability to check opponents inventory before dueling, so that will be the next update that will happen today.

It was that or let him run away with my gear? So it's okay now because I gave in? Nice

Zen

Zen

Owner

Default 16 August 2018 - 04:07 PM

You should have reported the first time, I as the owner control where the items go. Idk why you felt you thought you could win even if he did cheat, therefore it is your fault for continuing after he scammed you once.

zitay

zitay

• Pip
Default 16 August 2018 - 04:09 PM

this is all very interesting but no you never see me agree with you and considering we are in the duel arena and dds to whip is custom there, and how there is not a rules in the staking menu that prohibits whipping i just dont think there is a problem here. I also tried giving you your things back and basically told me you didnt want them. You also see in the screen shots me warning you about mr pk and how he does not dds only. I also do not dds only so good try but no rules were broken

Zen

Zen

Owner

Default 16 August 2018 - 04:11 PM

There is evidence that zitay tried to give the items back. No rules were broken, it may have been cheap to use a lava, but he did intend to refund you, and that speaks for itself. I will be doing my part by adding an “oinv” command to open other players inventories to make sure they aren’t carrying any items you don’t want them to before staking.

nopk

nopk

• Pip
Default 16 August 2018 - 04:12 PM

You should have reported the first time, I as the owner control where the items go. Idk why you felt you thought you could win even if he did cheat, therefore it is your fault for continuing after he scammed you once.

he scammed me, then told me i have rm him to get it back, if that neglects everything he did then so be it.

Zen

Zen

Owner

Default 16 August 2018 - 04:14 PM

he scammed me, then told me i have rm him to get it back, if that neglects everything he did then so be it.

Please show us that in the report, reply to my comment here with that evidence. Thanks nopk

zitay

zitay

• Pip
Default 16 August 2018 - 04:16 PM

i was giving you the chance to win them back and than when you lost that too i even  tried to trade you over the items. i will still give you the items lol i dont care.

nopk

nopk

• Pip
Default 16 August 2018 - 04:17 PM

i was giving you the chance to win them back and than when you lost that too i even  tried to trade you over the items. i will still give you the items lol i dont care.

Nah I'm good, everything that needs to be said or seen is in the OP. Zen's response was all I neeeded to know.

Zen

Zen

Owner

Default 16 August 2018 - 04:17 PM

Hey no, zitay is doing the right thing here by offering you your items, I recommend you accept his offer and we can move forward.

nopk

nopk

• Pip
Default 16 August 2018 - 04:18 PM

If I can get scammed, and the person who scams me can get off like this, there is no point to me playing anymore.

nopk

nopk

• Pip

Gave away 100b already gg was fun while it lasted

Zen

Zen

Owner

If I can get scammed, and the person who scams me can get off like this, there is no point to me playing anymore.

Alright can’t say we didn’t try to help, and can’t say I’m not doing my part by adding an oinv command. Topic locked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users